I love winning, but I think I’m gonna fail this one!
I won Brett Jenae Tomlin’s last This or That challenge and thought I’d give this one a go too, but I really think I’m gonna come last in this one.
This or That?
- Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Oh, I think I like the anticipation of Christmas Eve more. Christmas Day always seems to be an anticlimax. I just expect too much — not gifts — too much good behaviour!
- Santa or No Santa? Definitely Santa. I can remember having a huge argument with a girl at school at age 10 or 11. I argued that Santa must be real because my parents couldn’t afford to buy us presents! My dad and step mum were just married.
- Naughty or Nice? I’m nice of course in the sexiest way.
- Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg nog! I especially love the homemade stuff.
- Velvet or Fur? Is it cruel if I say fur? My Russian fur hat is so warm and cosy.
- Red or White? Red of course. White isn’t a colour — it’s lack of colour.
- Peppermint or Cinnamon? Definitely cinnamon. I hate peppermint. I love cinnamon candles and aromatherapy oils too.
- Frosty or Rudolph? Rudolph we don’t get snow here. The reindeer do visit us though.
- Mistletoe or Mommy Kissing Santa Claus? I just love the song! I don’t even know what mistletoe looks like.
- Real or Fake? If you’re referring to a Christmas tree or diamonds, definitely real.
- Wrapped or Bagged? Wrapped. I can remember one Christmas staying up will way past midnight wrapping presents. I do lovely neat wrapping, but Keeley is actually better at it than I am, but I taught her!
- Home for the Holidays or Christmas Abroad? course to avoid all the family drama that happens at Christmas time. Also I love a cold Christmas, Christmas markets and hot mulled wine!
- Prancer or Dancer?
- Let It Snow or Mele Kalikimaka? I’ve always loved Bing Crosby singing it.
- Baubles or Garland? Baubles are beautiful especially if they have your name inscribed on it. The very first story I ever wrote on Medium was about a Christmas bauble.
- Gas or Wood-Burning? I love the smell!
- City or Rural? Definitely the country for me.
- Turkey or Roast beast? Roast pork or lamb would be my choice.
- Elf or The Grinch Will Ferrell makes such a cute elf.
- Cookies or Fudge? I love all fudge but I don’t love all cookies.
Wanna have a go at this Keeley Schroder? Anyone else want to share?